If receding gums are your concern then you are on the right place. In this article you will discover 9 of the best homemade solutions for receding gums.
Gingivitis is an issue which can be manifested by bad breath, and swollen or red gums. If you don’t treat it, it can progress to periodontitis.
If you have poor oral hygiene, you will probably have plaque build-up, which can be the cause for gum disease. There are also other things that can make this problem worse:
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes
- Genetic predisposition
- Receding Gums
There are things you can do them yourself, that can help in the treatment of gum disease.
1. Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is incredible for oral care. It has calming and antibacterial properties and it removes poisons out of your mouth.
- Swish 1 tbsp. of sesame oil in your mouth for 15 minutes.
- Spit the oil out and flush your mouth with water.
- Repeat this each day for a whole month.
2. Sea Salt
Using warm water and sea salt to flush your mouth is the least difficult strategy for treating gum disease.
- Put a small amount of sea salt in water.
- Swish the blend in your mouth for a while and spit it out.
- Do this 3 times every day, ideally after you brush your teeth.
3. Tea Bags
The tannin found in the tea bag can diminish gum disease.
- Put a tea bag in boiled water and leave it for 10 minutes. Let it cool down afterward.
- Put the tea bag on the red or swollen range and let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Do this as often as you can.
4. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory and calming properties and can diminish the irritation.
- Add 2 tsp. of chamomile blossoms to one cup of boiling water.
- Let the blend soak for 10 minutes.
- Then, strain it and leave it to cool down.
- Use the tea as a gargle
- Do this three times per day so you can see best results.
Source: Woman Daily Tips