Stop Buying Avocados. Here’s How You Can Grow An Avocado Tree In A Small Pot At Home
A healthy trend always comes to the market and sometimes never last for a long time. However, eating avocado is one of the trends which lasted for a huge period due to all health benefits of avocado.
People really feel it is worthwhile to consume avocado as it is a rich source of potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. It is good to eat avocado but it is best if you consume organic avocado.
This provides an idea of growing avocado on your own. Will it not a pleasure to eat organic avocado grown on the tree you planted and cared? The experience will be delightful as well as a healthy option.
Don’t worry, you don’t need a big garden to grow the avocado plant. You can actually grow the avocado tree on your balcony. So, get ready with your gardening gloves to grow a small avocado tree at home.
How To Grow An Avocado Tree From Seed
Here are the small steps you should follow to grow a healthy avocado tree at home.
- Painstakingly spotless the avocado seed and guarantee you know which end is top and which is the base.
- Stick four toothpicks into the seed at equivalent separations separated mostly down.
- From that point get a glass of water and set your seed in it, the toothpicks ought to keep it absorbing an inch of water.
- The seed ought to be put out of direct daylight however in a warm place until the stem has developed to six inches and the roots are obvious.
- This development ought to take between two to six weeks, and soon thereafter the stem ought to be reduced to three inches.
- Sit tight for more leaves to develop and for the stem to achieve 6 inches again before planting.
- Get yourself an extensive plant pot around ten inches in width, with a little opening in the base for waste.
- Fill the pot with supplement rich soil, leaving a little gap in the highest point of the manure for your seed to go in.
- Place the seed in the opening guaranteeing that it isn’t too profound and that half of the seed is uncovered over the soil.
- Once the avocado tree is planted, move it into a sunny territory of your home.
- Water the tree liberally and consistently, guaranteeing that the water stays clammy however not immersed.
- On the off chance that the leaves start to turn chestnut and dry, it is an unmistakable sign that the plant isn’t getting enough water.
- To unravel the issue put the pot in your sink, turn the tap on and permit the water to go through the dirt for a couple of minutes, guaranteeing that you deplete any abundance water before removing the plant from the sink.
In the event that the leaves start to turn yellow and hang, you are over watering the plant. To redress the circumstance, don’t water the plant for a couple days and lower the measure of water you give it in future.
Keep up consistent and minding upkeep of your tree with the end goal it should prosper. You may well need to hold up a few years before it first starts to tolerate natural product however when it does you’ll be making the most of your own one of a kind crisp and flavorful avocados.